The mother of a family dies, strangled by his robot culinary


A woman of 58-year-old made a cake with his son, is dead, strangled Sunday in France when her scarf got stuck in his food processor electrical, a-t-on learned from the fire brigade and the police.


Around 10 o’clock local, the emergency services have been called by the victims ‘ s son, 15-year-old, who was at his side in the apartment at the time of the accident in the home. The emergency services have attempted in vain to revive the man in his fifties.


Before their arrival, the teen had, on the advice of the rescue, cut off the electrical power to the cleaning robot and sliced the veil worn by her mother, has told of the same sources.



Experience The World

Comments